Get the most out of completing your 2023 CPD hours
If you need help with your continuing professional development we are here.
Education in Nutrition thinks professional development can be easy and meaningful. In our library of hundreds of hours of professional development we focus on:
- Because your learning needs to reflect the priorities of your clients, we are keeping you up to date with condition-specific content as well as nutrition hot topics and trends.
Practical clinical strategies
- Translating the most recent evidence into key take-home messages you can apply with clients.
- Meeting the professional education needs of dietitians, not the marketing needs of sponsors.
Variety and connection
- Our profession benefits when we hear from a diverse range of voices. Hear from dietitians who are some of the best in our industry.
Professional development isn’t just a matter of filling the hours but truly something that can develop your professional skills, your professional understanding of you - as a professional person.
It can be helpful to think about what professional development means to you.
- help you remain confident, competent and provide best practice care?
- help to prevent compassion fatigue and burnout?
- contribute to maintaining the professions’ relevancy?
- open up career pathways?
- serve as an opportunity for professional connection?
- expand your thinking and keep your practice fresh?
Education in Nutrition is committed to bringing you high quality continuing professional development that makes a difference to your experience of working as a dietitian.
Looking for inspiration to write your learning goals? We’re sharing some of the learning goals used by colleagues for their Dietitians Australia CPD. They may help you reflect on your own practice, give you an idea, or clarify your own goals.