Female hormones - Part 2. Nutrition and lifestyle interventions to alleviate symptoms
Part 2 of a two-part series on female hormones
Friday April 5, 2019
Examines nutrition and lifestyle interventions to alleviate symptoms when oestrogen and progesterone are out of balance
- Dietary fibre
- Endocrine Hormone disruptors
Watching this presentation and completing the assessment can contribute towards assessable Continuing Professional Development hours
About the Presenter
Dr Kamaldeep Manak, MRCGP (UK), FRACGP (Aus) is a UK-trained GP currently living and working in Melbourne. She graduated from Bart’s and the London School of Medicine (University of London) with an MBBS and BSc in 2006.
Kamaldeep has also trained in chronic disease management, women’s health, paediatrics, and psychiatry. More recently, she completed Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP) from the Institute of Functional Medicine — whereby clinicians can synthesize the latest medical research with a model of care that integrates each patient’s individual history, genetics and lifestyle factors.
With over 10 years’ experience in general practice, Dr Manak is a passionate and proactive advocate of wholistic strategies for healthy living.
- Access to a recording of the webinar
- Presentation notes
- Assessment quiz and certificate
- Suggested further reading
- On demand recording: from $38 receive a recording and associated documents
- Subscription: $33 monthly for all Education in Nutrition recordings (minimum 30 a year) and free access to all our live webinars