Constipation in children
Assessment, red flags and thinking outside the box
Thursday April 18, 2019
The presentation covers:
- Definition of constipation
- Assessment, red flags, thinking outside the box
- Toileting behaviours
- Psychological factors
- Devising a treatment strategy
- Case study
Watching this presentation and completing the assessment can contribute towards assessable Continuing Professional Development hours
About the Presenter
Peta Adams has been practising dietetics for the past 10 years running her own private practice and now jointly managing a national dietetics company, Fuel Your Life.
Peta has worked predominantly in private practice in the areas of child and family health and complex gastrointestinal nutrition. She has a professional certificate in Food intolerances and allergy, holds a Graduate Certificate in Paediatrics and Adolescence and is an SOS trained therapist.
In her practice she manages specialised complex gut disorders such as chronic gut pain, bloating and inflammatory bowel diseases across all ages.
- Access to a recording of the webinar
- Presentation notes
- Assessment quiz and certificate
- Suggested further reading
- On demand recording: from $38 receive a recording and associated documents
- Subscription: $33 monthly for all Education in Nutrition recordings (minimum 30 a year) and free access to all our live webinars