Dropping the body image struggle
The presentation covers:
- Body image definition
- Assessing client’s body image -formal and informal methods
- Discussing body image concerns with clients
- Your communication and influence on body image
This presentation is still eligible to contribute 1 point towards your annual professional development points.
ESSA professional development category: Further Education - Industry Courses.
About the presenter
Melissa Matheson is uniquely qualified as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Accredited Practicing Dietitian, and Accredited Sports Dietitian. She has established her private practice Nutricise, which has a focus on supporting women’s health particularly in the areas of fertility, disordered eating and the female athlete triad. Mel has developed a passion for supporting positive body image, through recognising body satisfaction issues in clients both with and without clinical eating disorders.
- Access to a recording of the webinar
- Presentation notes
- Assessment quiz and certificate
- Suggested further reading
- On-demand recording: from $38 receive a recording and associated documents (buy 5 and receive 7)
- Subscription: $33 monthly for all Education in Nutrition and Education in Exercise recordings (minimum 40 a year)